Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"The best and most wonderful things in this world cannot be seen or even touched; they must be felt with the heart." Author Unknown

I found this quote tonight and would love to know who wrote it.  It speaks volumes to me, to my heart, and I thought it befitting for my very first post here on Blogger *smiles*.  I'm new at this blogging thing, I've had a website for years devoted to pixel art - Scrub's Scribblings - and am used to working with a C-Panel so this blogger thing can be confusing.  But there you go, so many times everything in my life is confusing and I muddle thru anyway!  I hope to devote this blog to the "ramblings" that spring out of my mind and heart.  So much in my life has changed this year of 2010, and in doing so I made a lot of other personal changes.  Still toddling along life's highway one day at a time, trying to find my "new path"!

No comments:

Post a Comment